Thursday, February 4, 2016

My Girl











                    Happy Thursday ya'll!   My day here at Really Reasonable Ribbon.  I have two projects for you today.  A Valentine puppy tag...pure retro!  I used Paradise Aqua seam binding along with lipstick red seam binding.  I topped off my paper bow with the prettiest two tone cottage roses in blue.  I love them!!!
                   My other card is a "just because" card.......an encouraging card.  I have had these Crate chipboard letters forever and decided to grab them and use them.  They were my jump off point.  I have been trying to use random things that have been sitting on my desk.  I used baby pink seam binding on the card.  I love the way it turned out.  Well hope you enjoy these goodies!  Hugs, cherry

No comments :

Post a Comment

We'd love to hear what you have to say