Wednesday, February 3, 2016

Easter Wishes

Hi there crafty peeps!  I am back today to share a card I made with some beautiful pink ribbon from the Really Reasonable Ribbon store.  I am sitting here in the middle of a blizzard in SE MN and all I can think about is spring with its hope of new life and flowers stating to dot the landscape.  I decided to get a jump on some Easter themed cards to cheer me up!


Isn't this retro little duckling just the cutest!?  All of my images and papers came from Polly's Paper on Etsy.  This was so easy and fun to paper piece all of her great digi images.  I also added some beautiful 7/8" and 5/8" pink gingham ribbon as a perfect finishing touch to the card.  I also put a thin coat of crystal Stickles to the flowers on the duck image.  I hope you enjoy my card and it puts you in the mood for spring.  Have a wonderful day!

No comments :

Post a Comment

We'd love to hear what you have to say