Thursday, February 11, 2016

For a Special Friend

Hey there Paper Peeps!  Ginny here to share a very special card I created for my dear friend and crafty conspirator Jennifer.  We go wayyyyyy back to when our kids were little. We actually both have an Alexander (same age now and nearly done with college) and a Jonathan (one year apart and  nearly done with high school.)   So we've sat together at  more football practices and band performances and scout meetings than you can count. We even have matching stadium outfits lol. Anyhoo....she's a very special friend and I'm so glad she had a nice birthday!




I'm using the gorgeous Turquoise Chevron Striped Twill to wrap the card and make a little topper for the tag.
Okay that's all for me. Wishing you all a happy and productive day with lots of time to be creative : )

No comments :

Post a Comment

We'd love to hear what you have to say