Sunday, February 7, 2016

"14 Things I Love About You" Pocket Tags

Hello, everyone!

I am here to share a special project with all of you today, but there is a small catch - we have to keep this hush, hush quiet until Valentine's Day because my oldest son is giving this to his girlfriend!  We don't want to ruin the surprise, now do we?! ;)


Some of you might remember the Tag Advent Calendar I created for Christmas.  This is similar, but the theme is "14 Things I Love About You!"  I took the photos before my son wrote on the tags.  Had to give the guy a BIT of privacy! Grins!


You will see many ribbons and trims from the Really Reasonable Ribbon store.  I'll share the complete list at the bottom of the post to make things easier.


To keep things as flat as possible, I only added flowers to the very first piece.  Doilies, washi tape, vintage buttons, die cuts, and various other little goodies decorate each pocket.


You can find more details on my blog, "Just Coffee Please..."

Don't forget to play along in the new challenge.  It's a theme we all love - "Anything Goes with ribbons or trims."  Thanks so much for stopping by!

Ribbons and Trims:
Brenda white crochet lace
Sweetheart Stripe Grosgrain
Diamond Satin Mineral Ice
Lipstick Red Seam Binding
Sun Rose Seam Binding
Red Burlap String
Pink Burlap String

Mulberry Flowers:
Magnolia
Aster Daisy
Open Roses

No comments :

Post a Comment

We'd love to hear what you have to say