Wednesday, February 24, 2016

From Me and Bunny





                It's Wednesday...and I hope you are having a wonderful day!   It is my day here at RRR.   With the fickle weather we have been having.....try a day of almost 60 degrees...snow is melting.....by night fall it is a blizzard...I am craving some Spring.  I had this sweet vintage spool in varying shades of blues and decided to create one of my altered spool pieces.  I used lace blue seam binding along with Tea roses in mixed blue tones which are fabulous!  They are new to the store.  I love them.  I  just love this sweet old image...and that bunny!  I added mini blue buttons around the edge for some added interest.  Well that is it for me....enjoy and happy mid week to you!  Cherry

1 comment :

  1. Very clever using the spool and cute image of the girl and bunny.

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear what you have to say