Monday, February 8, 2016

Vintage Happy Birthday

Hi everyone! Leslie here, sharing a Really Reasonable Ribbon DT inspiration project with you today, a vintage masculine birthday card. I used the awesome Burlap Center Stitch Brown ribbon that looks amazing on masculine cards! 


I created this gorgeous bow with my Bow-it-All v2.0. I generally don't put bows on masculine cards but I really couldn't help myself this time, lol! ;)


For more details and additional photos, please see my blog post at Love To Scrap! 

I hope you've enjoyed today's project! Be sure to check out all the ribbon and crafty goodies and tools at Really Reasonable Ribbon! There are lots of fun items at great prices, fast shipping and awesome customer service! Thanks so much for stopping by today - we'll see you next time! ;)
Scrappy hugs,
Leslie

1 comment :

We'd love to hear what you have to say