Friday, October 26, 2012

Victorian Birdhouse Card

Hello everyone, Cheryl here with a post for Really Reasonable Ribbon using lots of Ribbons and laces here on my card today.

I decided to do a shabby chic type card here. I guess I have had enough of halloween. hehehehehehee

So on my card I used some Satins, Gingham, Lace's and Leaves all from Really Reasonable Ribbon. I used the lace to make a couple of flowers here. I also used the satin and gingham to make roses. I ran some White Crocheted Lace 1.5" down the side and then added my flowers,buttons,leaves, and pearl swirly do on top.

My little Bird house is a CottageCutz die, and is dusted with Tim Holtz inks. I love this lil' birdhouse, and thought it was super cute! 

Thank you for looking and have a lovely day!!
Hugs to all,


  1. Oh WOW, this is just STUNNING!

  2. You have the loveliest flowers! Love that birdhouse die and your pretty creation!

  3. Absolutely beautiful creation, Cheryl! I love your roses, the colours, the birdhouse...and your gorgeous stitching! So perfectly made!

  4. GORGEOUS card! Love the lace, beautiful flourishes and flowers:) So pretty! TFS!
    Sherrie K


We'd love to hear what you have to say