Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Happy Fall

 
For the RRR/Hampton Art Choose Hop Blog Hop, click HERE.
 




 
 
 
Happpy October! It is cooling off here and the trees are shedding their leaves. I am popping in to share a couple of little altered pieces....one very much Thanksgiving...the other just simply Fallish. I have been having fun using two tone textured ribbon in browns from RRR. Love the brown tones in them. I used them of course to make bows and to use to hang from on the other plaque. I also used a bit of the white wrinkled ribbon for contrast on one plaque. I fell so in love with this shade of brown in the texture ribbons I had to make two plaques. Love the browns with Fall colors...and with creams and whites for a more shabby look. Thanks for letting me share! hugs

2 comments :

We'd love to hear what you have to say