Friday, October 12, 2012

His eyes how they twinkled..





  
  Cherry here to share a fun altered project.  Well it is Friday...which means I am more than likely headed for an out of town football game as you read this. Unless you are an early bird...in which case I am probably still in bed! Today is my day to share here at RRR . I was in the mood for something to alter so I grabbed this paper mache book I had. I knew I wanted it to look old and worn...and crackled. I had a lot of fun getting it to look like its been around for awhile. I added papers, a stitched image, a few fun bits and bobs and of course some RRR ribbon. I flanked my image and wrapped red velvet and white crochet lace through a vintage style buckle at the bottom. I topped the image with red/white burlap , red/white gingham , and a bit of christmas bakers twine . I added expressions from a "night before christmas" along the spine for fun...and added distressed stickles glitter to Santa's beard. I had so much fun making this...hope you enjoy! hugs, Cherry
  
Ribbons used- red velvet, red white wired burlap ribbon, red gingham , white crochet lace , Bakers Twine Christmas

2 comments :

We'd love to hear what you have to say