Sunday, October 14, 2012

Happy Fall Y'all!

AND...Happy Sunday to all of you!
Misty here, and today...I just want to share a couple of scrapbook layouts with you.
Both of these layouts use ribbon for major accents, and I LOVE them! 
Up first is Dayne and Skye in my layout titled:
Happy Fall Y'all!
In this layout , I used the musical notes cotton ribbon  as accent.  
I LOVE the way it feels!  Gorgeous ribbon!

Next is a layout I did of Aubrie titled "My Girl"
 For this one, I used hemp cord and Ivory Crochet lace  for both the border beneath the photo and the banner in the corner.  I wasn't sure about how the banner would turn out, but once I did it...I was in LOVE!  

I hope I have inspired you to get creative today!  
Have a magnificent day!

4 comments :

  1. really liking that fall layout!!! the embellishments really do speak to the photo so well!!!
    ava g

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love love love the music ribbon! And the crocheted lace border and banner! Great LOs, both of them!

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear what you have to say