Monday, October 8, 2012

Just For You

Hi everyone!
Linda here today. Since I am currently still on the "pink" mode, today I would like to share a cute green and pink color combination card I created recently using 1.5 inch green gingham. I love creating projects using large size ribbon. It kinda creates "full" embellishments feel to it. For this card specifically, I added pink glitter on the naked chipboard swirl that I added on the back of the bow.
 
 
Ribbon was wrapped vertically, right on the middle of the card, then create a bow tie. Top the project with your favorite embellishment. For this project, I just glittered rose.
 
Other materials:
My Mind's Eye patterned paper
Accucut Craft cutting die
Hampton Art stamp
Basic Grey paper
 
Thank you so much for your time to visit and read my blog today. I hope you enjoy the rest of your day and have fun!!  Linda
 
  

1 comment :

We'd love to hear what you have to say