Wednesday, February 28, 2024

Banner made with Really Reasonable Ribbon

 


Happy Wednesday Crafty Friends! Today I have a fun Love Banner I designed for Really Reasonable Ribbon using the gorgeous ribbons, twine and flowers from Really Reasonable Ribbon, Flowers , foam tabs, scot-tape and Jute to pull it all together. 

To start I cut out all the banners using a banner punch board I bought from AC. I then layered all my pieces and added some of RRR lace behind each piece. Next I chose to add layers and rosettes to the center of each banner, so I could place the LOVE thickers. I used Really Reasonable Ribbons Gorgeous Black Swiss dot ribbon for my big bows, and then the Chelsea roses as well. Love how this turned out and I may have to make another for Easter. 

Really Reasonable Ribbons can be found here- Black Swiss dots
RRR Jute /bakers twine
I also used a ton of Dew drops on each banner.



Thank you so much for stopping by 
hugs to all,
Cheryl

No comments :

Post a Comment

We'd love to hear what you have to say