Monday, September 27, 2021

Give Thanks Pumpkin Card

Hello crafty friends and Happy Monday to you all! Today I have a super sweet pumpkin card I designed for Really Reasonable Ribbon and My Makers Movement using this darling pumpkin card die, and Really Reasonable Ribbon.  

For my card today I chose to use this new pumpkin card die. I absolutely love working with this die, and it all came together really easy. First I cut out all my pieces in different color card stock, and distressed them.  For the sunflower, I did the glass technique that I have on my blog under Tutorials Here. Once I had my card put together, I added my beautiful Plaid Ribbon bow, then added the Tobacco Brown Seam Binding ruched up for the center of my sunflower, and hot glued it to the center, and a brown old button too. 


Really Reasonable Ribbon supplies:

Thank you for stopping by and have a lovely day! 

Hugs to all, Cheryl

No comments :

Post a Comment

We'd love to hear what you have to say