Friday, March 5, 2021

Best Wishes

Welcome by today, everyone, and thanks for visiting us again.  It's always a treat to have you stop by the Really Reasonable Ribbon Blog to see what's happening.  Today it's your friend, Karen Letchworth, here sharing a sweet card that showcases several great products from from Really Reasonable Ribbon.  I can always find the perfect products for every project at Really Reasonable Ribbon, and there LOTS of great inspiration here on the blog each day as well.
For this card, I used a dusty pale pink cardstock base and I inked the edges.  I attached some scraps of patterned paper here and there using Scor-Tape to piece together my background. On the left-hand side of the card, you'll see that I laid a length of Baby Pink Seam Binding and machine stitched over it.  Can you see the beautiful shine it gives?   All the Seam Binding is shiny and beautiful like that, and you will LOVE it as much as I do.
Next, I added several Miniature Double Head Stamens, and a bow tied with Olive Wrinkle RibbonBaby Pink Seam Binding and some bundled Ivory Burlap String topped with a Pink Magnolia Blossom.  The stamped sentiment is from Stamp Simply Clear Stamps.  I also added a White Acrylic Pearl Heart from our Embellishments Section.  I filled it with pink prills.
There's always something beautiful waiting for you at Really Reasonable Ribbon.  I never have any trouble finding the perfect ribbons, trims, twines, flowers, and more.  You'll LOVE it all.  Thanks so much for stopping by, and please visit again soon.  We always appreciate your visits.

Blessings,
Karen

No comments :

Post a Comment

We'd love to hear what you have to say