Tuesday, February 9, 2021

Pastel Birthday Wishes

 Hi there ribbon lovers!  Bonnie here today sharing a fun and 'FLAT for mailing' birthday card showcasing a few of the ribbons from the February Ribbon Club Assortment from Really  Reasonable Ribbon.


Not a member yet?
JOIN TODAY!!
RRR February 2021 Ribbon Club Assortment

The February assortment contains 9 styles and a total of 18 yards of ribbon that are perfect for all your crafting needs.  Each monthly assortment is a color or holiday themed mix.  What a fun way to build your ribbon stash and try new ribbon styles.

Better yet, why not grab the January/February Ribbon Club Special Deal?!  
Just $17 for both if you are located in the USA.


I set out with the mindset that I wanted this card to be FLAT for mailing, which is not my typical goal.  I'm more of a thick and dimensional card maker.  But as you can see, you CAN create a flat card and still incorporate lots of pretty ribbons and trims.  


For a video tutorial on how I use mulberry paper, please click HERE.

I ran a strip of Blue Topaz Taffeta Ribbon down through the middle of the card under the sentiment and I added some Plum Baker's Twine over it to give it a little texture and depth.  I also folded two pieces of the Purple Plaid Ribbon from the February Ribbon Club Assortment and added them to the sentiment panel.

Thanks so much for stopping by today.  For more information on the other products used on my card, please visit my Make Time to Craft Blog.  Have a crafty weekend!


1 comment :

  1. This is beautiful Bonnie! Love the design and colors.

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear what you have to say