Friday, June 26, 2020

Buzzing Bees, Blooming Flowers and Beautiful Ribbon


Hello, Friends!  Here's a honey of a card to get your weekend started right!  I was first introduced to 5/8" Tan Satin Ribbon with  Grograin Edge in the May Ribbon Club Assortment.  Mark me down as a fan!  This great neutral shade seems to pick up on whatever colors you use it with, and it ties gorgeous bows!   I love the way it took on a honey tone in this bee themed card.



It also looks amazing when paired up with Natural Burlap String, another of my "go to" textiles. 


I've used my Zutter Bow-it-All Tool to create some tiny burlap bows beneath these cute wooden buttons, too.


Inside the card, I've create a couple of pockets and filled them with all sorts of goodies.


Pink Baker's Twine makes a great tag topper and picks up on the pink shades in the floral designer papers. 


 
I also stitched up a little bookmark to tuck into the card.  This is topped with Topaz and Light Silver Diamond Grosgrain Ribbon,  I've attached a pretty key with Metallic Iridescent String, too. 

Do you ever use ribbon on the insides of your cards?  I think it adds a lovely surprise. 

I hope I've shared some tips and ideas that you can use in your next crafty adventure.  Thanks for stopping by!

Cheerio,
kathy

No comments :

Post a Comment

We'd love to hear what you have to say