Wednesday, September 25, 2019

Trust In The Lord

Hello, and welcome by again.  Thanks for stopping by today as I share a card I created for Really Reasonable Ribbon.  I will never grow tired of working with all the fabulous products found at Really Reasonable Ribbon.  Of course, they have ribbons and trims....but they also have SO much more.  This card will give you an idea of what I'm talking about.  I used some fun Echo Park patterned papers from an awesome line called I Love Family that I picked up at Tuesday Morning (great bargains).  As I often like to do, I created my card using primarily paper scraps.  I used several leftover strips of these patterned papers, I inked the edges, and attached them using pieces of a fabulous Adhesive called Scor-Tape.  I stamped the sentiment using Words of Encouragement Stamp Set from Stamp Simply Clear Stamps.  I absolutely LOVE what the sweet Really Reasonable Ribbon products do for all my cards and projects.

I bundled some Natural Burlap StringPeach Burlap String and Olive Burlap String; and I also added some Turquoise Double Head StamensYellow Double Head StamensRed Miniature Double Head Stamens.  I topped all that with a 30mm White Mulberry Leaf, a couple Autumn Gold Open Roses, and a couple Two-Tone Light Turquoise Open Roses.  There are SO MANY gorgeous products to choose from at Really Reasonable Ribbon.
At the top right of my card (up near the stamped sentiment), I added a small snippet of Brown Center-Stitch Canvas Ribbon and a miniature rusty paperclip.  There are SO many fabulous trims, AdhesivesEmbellishmentsFlowers, and much more at Really Reasonable Ribbon.  I hope you've been inspired, and that you'll take time to do some shopping today to treat yourself.  You won't be disappointed!

Blessings,
Karen

No comments :

Post a Comment

We'd love to hear what you have to say