Wednesday, April 25, 2018

Take Flight Card with Ribbon & Trim

Hi friends! Linsey here today sharing a nice card I made for any occasion. It features a simple design and a fun way to use up some of those shorter strips of ribbon and trim you have stashed away because they are just too pretty to toss. I hope you like it! :)
As you can see, I used two coordinating pieces of patterned paper and divided them with a strip of Delicate Stitched Satin Black ribbon. Then I layered a piece of patterned vellum over the top portion of the pink gingham paper and divided the two with a strip of May Arts Crochet Lace. This is a really easy and fast way to make a unique card base in which to build on. I stamped the sentiment as close to center-middle as possible, then completed the card with 3 miniature felt butterflies fluttering around and a few sparkly sequins and enamel dots.
Thank you for stopping by and letting me share my card inspiration with you today! Until next time, happy crafting! 

1 comment :

We'd love to hear what you have to say