Wednesday, February 28, 2018

Be Happy!

Hello, everyone.  Thanks for stopping by today as I (Karen Letchworth) share a sweet little card I created using some of my favorite products from Really Reasonable Ribbon.  I used some of my old favorites, and some of my newer loves and obsessions.  I thought I'd tempt you with something sweet that leaves you SURE you need to order yourself some Flower Stamens.  Aren't they just the sweetest?
My card started with some older Crate Paper patterned papers (Emma's Shoppe) that I cut into strips, inked, and placed on the wood-grain patterned paper using strips of Scor-Tape.  This next picture will show you how I laid the Scor-Tape in strips and placed the ribbons and paper strips securely on top.   This wonderful Adhesive will hold them in place...no worries!
Along with my patterned paper strips, I added a piece of Brenda Crochet White Lace and Textured Two-Tone Pink Ribbon, and I tied a bow with the same Textured Two-Tone Pink Ribbon.  I topped that with some Baby Pink Double Head StamensRed Double Head StamensAqua Green Double Head StamensGold Double Head Stamens, and White Double Head Stamens.  How FABULOUS are they?  Gotta have them all!  LOVE LOVEđź’—LOVE!!
I also added an inked doily die-cut, some cute journalling stickers from the Crate Paper Emma's Shoppe Collection, a miniature rusty paper clip, some vintage scotch tape, a touch of machine stitching, and a lovely knotted bow tied with Teal Baker's Twine.  I also tucked in two 30 mm Two-Toned Green and White Mulberry Paper Leaves behind the bow cluster.  The word HAPPY is a Melissa Frances rub-on, and the word BE is a SSS die-cut.
I thank you for stopping by today, and hope that you will visit often.  The Really Reasonable Ribbon Blog is the best place to learn about special sales and promotions taking place, to be inspired by the beautiful posts, and to participate in our monthly blog hops.  It's always a treat to have you stop by.




Karen

2 comments :

  1. Oh my, this is fabulous Karen! Love the mix of papers, ribbons and embellishments.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your fabulous card and especially those gorgeous multicolored stamen!!

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear what you have to say