Wednesday, January 25, 2017

Happy Heart Cards

Mid week folks...Cherry here at the RRR blog.  I decided to play around with some of the gorgeous Cherry Blossom flowers that they have to offer.  I created two cards both using the flowers to shape hearts as my main focal point.
 This one is done with yellows using some vintage wall paper that I fell in love with.  Interestingly enough, I found it lining an old drawer of a table I was refinishing and painting.   I used white taffeta ribbon  which paired well with the cherry blossoms.
 I nestled vintage buttons among the flowers for some old fashion appeal. 
 This little guy reminds me of my Dad when he was little....so sweet. 
 Here is my next card all in pinks.  I also nestled Bead berry spray clusters in gold among my flowers with this next card.
 I used both baby pink and rose seam binding on this card and also added Theresa white crochet lace at the bottom of my card. 

Well my friends ....I am done!  I hope you enjoy!  Hugs, Cherry

No comments :

Post a Comment

We'd love to hear what you have to say