Thursday, September 23, 2010

Halloween Card





Hi, It's Gini and I've got a card to share with you today with an image from the Stamping Bazaar. I think this is absolutely my favorite image that Marina has ever drawn! He is Marvin with Candy Apple. You can't really tell from the picture, but the "candy" on the apple is coated with Liquid Glass - which made it look good enough to bite into! I used some great Halloween ribbons from Really Reasonable Ribbon - Swiss Dots grosgrain orange with black and the Bats. I am loving this bat trim! I am sticking those little bats on everything! I added black Flower Soft to highlight some areas, which really added that extra little touch. Thanks for looking!

4 comments :

  1. OMGOSH, I love this!!! I love all the distressing & stitching on your card. And think it's awesome that we both used fabulous ribbon from RRR during our guest spot with TSB.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOl this card is soooo cute

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL, I love that image... the card is great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the background and the "candy"! The card is so cute!

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear what you have to say