Wednesday, January 24, 2024

Happy Birthday

When it comes to birthdays, you can always count on Really Reasonable Ribbon to have all the perfect ribbons, trims, twines, and all things spooled to help you create birthday cards, banners, treat bags, and everything you need to throw a proper Birthday Party!  For this Birthday card, I combined some of those sweet trims with a sentiment from Bonnie Garby Designs.  This is always a winning combination.
I used white cardstock and I stamped my bright fun background with various colors of oxide ink.  I layered that onto some colorful cardstocks.  Next. I ran a length of Blue Jay Seam Binding, Bay Leaf Green Seaming Binding and Summer Rose Pink Seam Binding across the middle of the card to blend in all the colors in my card.  The sentiment is found in the Birthday Greetings 2 Stamp Bundle at Bonnie Garby Designs, and I cut it with a Taylored Expressions scalloped die.
I added a few of the pretty Rhinestone Flatback Embellishments to my card.  There are several lovely Embellishments, several great Adhesives, loads of great Mulberry Flowers, Baker's Twine and SO much more.  I tied some Solid Apple Green Baker's Twine around my card to accent the sentiment spot.
You'll always find lots of great inspiration here on the Really Reasonable Ribbon Blog and this is also the best way to learn about special sales and promotions.  Thanks so much for stopping by again today, and please visit again soon.  It's always appreciated.

Blessings,
Karen

1 comment :

We'd love to hear what you have to say