Monday, January 1, 2024

Glass Gumball Machine decorated with RRR

 

Hello everyone, and Happy New Year to you all! 
Today I have a super cute decorated Glass Gumball Candy machine, isn't it just too cute?? I just had to use the beautiful Really Reasonable Ribbon on here and the darling RRR Snowflakes. Just Love these decorated and filled with candy.

Plaid Ribbon Christmas Red / Green I used for the bow on top and for the bow in the middle. I just tied the ribbon around the center and then added my bow. I thought it would be cute to add the darling snowflake embellishments to the top and the the turn handle. super fun! I bought these glass gumball machines at Hobby Lobby in the christmas section. These would make perfect gifts to fill with some yummy candy.


I hope you enjoyed my post for today, and thank you so much for stopping by!

hugs to all, Cheryl

No comments :

Post a Comment

We'd love to hear what you have to say