Friday, January 5, 2024

A Blessed New Year

Thanks so much for stopping by today, friends.  I'm sharing my first blog post of 2024 for Really Reasonable Ribbon; and on behalf of myself and RRR, we wish you a very blessed New Year.  I hope you know by now that you can find so many products, at fair/reasonable prices, when you shop at Really Reasonable Ribbon.  This includes all things ribbon and spooled as well as things like Mulberry FlowersStamensBaker's TwineAdhesives and SO much more.  Here's what I came up with to share with you today.
I try not to overuse this sectional frame die-cut, but it makes it so easy to showcase my sentiment along with a few other goodies. I added some vintage sheet music to a couple of the openings and filled another with a small piece of Chipmunk Double Stitch Satin Ribbon.  I also used the Chipmunk Double Stitch Satin Ribbon to tie my bow.  In another section (a couple places), I wrapped the items with Natural Burlap String.
Everything is held securely in place with a fabulous Adhesive called Scor-Tape.  You will LOVE that Scor-Tape comes in several widths and holds items securely in place.  The sentiment I used is from Bonnie Garby Designs.  It can be found in the St. Patrick's Day Sentiments Bundle.  The silhouette stamp is from Hero Arts, and I used a bubble stencil on that image.  The stickers/ephemera are from Crate Paper Emma's Shop.
You can always lots of great products at Really Reasonable Ribbon and so much great inspiration on the Really Reasonable Ribbon Blog.  So many projects we make require Baker's TwineBurlap String and Ribbons; and when they do, I hope you'll always think of Really Reasonable Ribbon.  They really have it all.

Blessings to you,
Karen

1 comment :

  1. Oh Karen, I love this! What a fun idea to wrap the items with twine! Something I need to try some time!! 😍😍
    Hugs,
    Karen C

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear what you have to say