Monday, January 8, 2024

Oh My Heart~Bow!

 Hi, Y'all! Misty here with you today! 

 ( @Mommyofkidz on Instagram) 

This is my VERY FIRST post for RRR this year and I am so excited!  It brings me real joy to be on the team again! Bonnie is amazing and ribbon is one of my addictions!

Today I want to share a cute little bow that I made using a plethora of GORGEOUS ribbons from Really Reasonable Ribbon.  With Valentine's Day coming soon, I decided to move out of the Christmas mode and break out the  Hearts and Flowers!! 

{{Insert Heart Eyes!}}

When I decide to make a bow, I always start with a ribbon that is an inch and a half wide for the base.  For this one I used Grosgrain White  to provide the background for all the reds to POP! There are tons of red ribbons in the RRR store.  So many in fact...that it was a little bit hard for a girl to decide which ones to use! Rather than fighting with myself, I decided to choose one of the pre-made assortments to create with.  They already match and look amazing together!

 I chose the Sweetheart Assortment to create some of the layers on this beauty.
I also added in some other elements such as some white Flat back Pearls, white flat back pearl hearts, and Cherry Baker's twine.
!!!OH MY HEART!!!
I am so in LOVE with how this turned out! val

Valentine's Day is one of my favorite days of the year. 

Actually, I really just love all the HEARTS that start popping out in every corner of every store everywhere! 

Thanks for stopping by today!!  Go check out all the HEART ribbons that RRR has to choose from to get started on your own Valentine's Day projects! It will be here before you know it!

1 comment :

  1. This turned out wonderfully! Love it! 😍 💘
    Hugs,
    Karen C

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear what you have to say