Tuesday, December 11, 2018

Merry & Bright Holiday House

Hi RRR friends! I'm excited to share my latest altered project for the holidays, this sweet little home décor piece that I hope you'll enjoy too! I call it my merry and bright holiday house! Come along and see how ribbons and flowers make everything even more merry and bright!
Different holiday patterned papers was adhered down first, then lots of stickers, chipboard and die cuts were added to each little "room". Some pieces were popped with dimensional foam for a 3D effect. Here's a closer peek inside....
Red Aster Daisy Stems add a touch of realistic beauty to the festive holiday scene. They really elevate a project to the next level. 
In my humble opinion, the big bow tied to the top truly makes this piece Without it, it simply wouldn't be as charming or magical. The Delicate Stitched Red Satin Ribbon makes for a very pretty and special bow. I also tied a double bow on the button using Natural Burlap String.
And that's all for me today! Thanks so much for stopping by and allowing me to share my merry and bright holiday house with you! I hope you've been inspired to create something pretty with ribbon for the holidays too!! Until next time, happy holidays and happy crafting!! 

1 comment :

  1. Oh my, I am in love with this! This is something I would
    enjoy making. It's pretty awesome.

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear what you have to say