Wednesday, December 12, 2018

Sweet Little Tag Set w/ RIBBONS

It's so nice to have you visit today, and I hope you enjoy this sweet little tag set I created using some more of the wonderful products found at Really Reasonable Ribbon, including a few of the trims found in this month's awesome Ribbon Club Assortment.  It's fun to demonstrate just how much pizzazz you can give your projects by adding some simple trims.
I cut small pieces of ribbon from the Ribbon Club Assortment to give my tag that POP of fun it needed.  Once I had cut my tag and pieced together my patterned papers with Scor-Tape, the ribbons really gave this little tag the perfect "finishing touch".  From the Ribbon Club Assortment, I used a piece of White Crochet Lace5/8" Porcelain Diamond Satin3/8" Snowflake on Silver Grosgrain, and 3/8" Porcelain Satin With Silver Edge.  I also tucked in some Aqua Baker's TwineWhite Double-Head StamensBaby Blue Double-Head Stamens, and a piece of chipboard.  Each of the sentiments that were stamped on my three tags (Love, Hope, Believe) are from a set called Merry.  At the very bottom, I attached a Tim Holtz pin which displays several sweet 11mm White Heart-Shaped Flatback Pearl Beads.
For my second tag (below), I used the same concept; but this time I attached different ribbons to its tail end including a length of White Crochet Lace3/8" Red Gingham and Center-Stitch Turquoise Burlap.  I tucked in some Miniature Red Double-Head Stamens and  several Miniature White Double-Head Stamens.  I also attached a Red Open End Rose and a Tim Holtz pin holding several 11mm White Heart-Shaped Flatback Pearl Beads.
My third and final tag (shown below) is quite similar to the others in style, but is adorned with lengths of Red Center-Stitch Burlap, Aqua Plaid Ribbon and  Red/White Houndstooth Plaid Ribbon.  If I forgot to mention this, each of my tags has a piece of the sweet White Crochet Lace found in this month's Ribbon Club Assortment (there's usually one lace per collection) so that's yet another great thing about the Ribbon Club, is that you're always stocked with all the perfect laces, ribbons and trims for every occasion.
I really hope that these three simple tags I've shared have helped you see just how much pizzazz and fun you can add to any project with a few fun trims and supplies from Really Reasonable Ribbon.  Thanks so much for stopping by, and don't forget the RRR December Blog Hop starting tomorrow!

Blessings,
Karen

4 comments :

  1. Totally stunning creations Karen love them all you really are so creative with your crafts x

    ReplyDelete
  2. These tags are beautiful! I love all the sweet little touches you have added as well as those pretty ribbon ties. Too pretty to be used just as tags, I hope the recipients use them to hang on a tree or decorate a wreath or something else.
    Thank you for sharing your lovely work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are so festive and fun. Love them.

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are wonderful. Great tags.

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear what you have to say