Friday, December 21, 2018

Christmas Magic Book Box & Tag Set

Hi friends! Well, Christmas is just about upon us and I'm feeling very merry these days! I'm so happy to be able to share with you a project that I enjoyed making so much and it is brimming to the top with Christmas cheer! Linsey here today--I invite you to come along and see all the magic and sweetness this holiday home décor book box holds!
 The front cover of my book box is loaded with Red and Ivory Aster Daisy Stems, WOC White Magnolias and White Bead Berry Spray Clusters for sparkle and pizazz! The 5/8" Red Taffeta Ribbon adds decadence and charm to the piece. Some Natural Burlap String tied into a bow and to the buttons lends a bit vintage goodness to the box and ties in beautifully with these darling vintage-style papers to complete the look. I added gold foils around all the edges and a vintage metal keyhole and key, as well as a metal clothespin inscribed with the word "timeless", which I believe is one of the words that describes the true meaning of Christmas.
And now for a look inside. This is the inside of the front cover and it has pocket and tag for writing the title and year. More red taffeta and daisy asters were added because I love them so much! 
Lots of tag and pockets for journaling fit inside the book box. Much more could be added as well since there is so much space!
Along the inside base of the box, Debra Natural Crochet Lace trim was added. I think it's a perfect touch of softness for this sweet theme. Arianna Natural Crochet Lace trim was added to a few of the tags as well. 
I'm so happy with the results of my book box, I added it to a table amongst my holiday home décor this year! After the holidays, it will serve as a cherished keepsake for years to come! 
I hope you've enjoyed my project today! I wish you and yours a very happy and merry holiday season! Whatever you do, be blessed!! Until next time, happy crafting--and happy new year, too!! 

No comments :

Post a Comment

We'd love to hear what you have to say