Tuesday, December 18, 2018

Peace in Your Hearts

Hello, Cherry here today!  Are you checking off all those to do lists?  Seven days till Christmas.  Say it ain't so!  Every year it goes faster.  I have a couple of fun cards to share with you made for RRR.  First up this cute "farmhouse" style Christmas card.  I kept it simple letting my embossed frame and star take center stage.  I used a process using bleach and vinegar to rust my metal star.




My second card 



 The second card I decorated the inside!




 Well that is it for me,  I am gonna go check more things off my list!  Cherry

1 comment :

  1. Your cards are beautiful. For your first and second cards - do you have a supply list? I would love to know the paper and stamps you used. So pretty!

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear what you have to say