Tuesday, December 4, 2018

Floral Birthday Card in Blues

Hi there friends.  Today I'm sharing a pretty floral birthday card I created using the blue color palette from the lovely December Ribbon Club Assortment from Really Reasonable Ribbon.

Not a Ribbon Club Member yet?
The December Ribbon Club Assortment is a winter themed collection of ribbon.  It contains 9 styles and a total of 17 yards of ribbon and crochet lace.  Each monthly assortment is a color or holiday themed collection of ribbon.  What a fun way to build your ribbon stash and try new ribbon styles.

I've recently rediscovered how much I love embossing folders.  Isn't it funny how we love a product so much and then it gets shoved to the back of our supplies and we forget all about it?  I have TONS of embossing folders and it's time to get them out and use them!
My card was topped off with a pretty bi-color double-loop bow created on my Bow-it-All V3.0.  I used two of the 3/8" Satin with Metallic Edges Ribbons from the December Ribbon Club Assortment and I finished off the center of the bow with a White Pearl Heart Shaped Embellishment.

For a video tutorial on how to create this pretty bow, please click HERE.
Thanks so much for stopping by today.  For more information on the other products used on this card, please visit my Make Time to Craft blog.


No comments :

Post a Comment

We'd love to hear what you have to say