Thursday, September 8, 2011

These are the Days Photo Album


 
Hello everyone.  Today I wanted to share my Paper Bag Photo Album that I designed for Really Reasonable Ribbon using the Beautiful Ribbons & Paper Bags  from Really Reasonable Ribbon.

I love the ribbons from Really Reasonable Ribbon, and I chose to use the Pink Satin and White Double Ruffled Edge satin today. 

I also used the LOVELY Paper Bags from Really Reasonable Ribbon.  I LOVE these too and they are perfect for making a Paper Bag Album.
Other supplies:
Dp, Stickers,K & Company diecuts, roses(wild Orchid)
Wedding stems
1st set of pages - I left room for a picture on the left side

2nd Set of pages and room for 2 more photo's

3rd set of pages and room for another 2 photo's

4th and last set of pages

I used the double ruffled edge ribbon in white for covering the binding on my book.  I added some bows and flowers, and stems to the front.  For the inside there is also room in the pages (bags) for more photo's
thank you for looking and have a lovely day!
hugs,
Cheryl

8 comments :

  1. oh my, this is so sweet, feminine and soft...very beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so special-what a cherished book to have. Sure is one of my favorite colors.
    love the ribbons and flowers

    ReplyDelete
  3. This album is just so awesome and soo sooo beautiful. What a gorgeous work onhere. I´m sure the reciever of this album will be so thrilled, as anyone would be.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This album is just amazing beautifully put together absolutely lovely:) Sandra H

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely gorgeous album Cheryl. I just love your paper bag albums!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is absolutely gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love mini albums. The soft colors work so well together. I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Dear Cheryl,

    your works are so lovely!!!! Thank you for sharing us this beautifull creations!!!
    If you may, I have stardet my kreative Website since Juli 2011. Please take a look! Perhaps my Ideas do Inspiratie you too. Many Hugs from Marina
    Bettyscardsandpaperdesign.com

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear what you have to say