Monday, September 12, 2011

A Little Christmas Ornament!!!



Good Morning Everyone, Happy Monday!!! Crystal Here and today I would like to share with you this little ornament I made for the Holidays!!! I used this GORGEOUS Hunter Satin with Gold Edges for the top of my ornament!!! This ribbon is perfect for the holidays and you can also get an assortment of Holiday colors of this beautiful ribbon HERE!!! Hope you enjoy my creation today!!!

(Please click on the picture for a larger view)

I had such a fun time making this ornament.  My daughter told me I should definitely put this on our tree this year.  I think it would be fun to do a bunch of holiday ornaments :) To tie my bow I used the BOW Easy, you do get a perfect bow every time!!! This is one of my FAVORITE tools!!!! :)

Don't forget Really Reasonable Ribbon is having a DT call!!! This call is open until October 2nd, come check out the post HERE!!!

Thanks so much for stopping by today, I hope everyone has a GREAT Monday!!!


5 comments :

  1. This is so awesome and I just love that gorgeous ribbon, you´ve used on it. It´s a real christmasribbon in that green color and with the goldedges. I had one very simular last year too.
    And DT call for ribbons? I just have to go and look at that, as I´m just totally addicted to beautiful ribbons he he he, so it would just be a dream come true ha ha ha.
    Have a wonderful day dear friends.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet ornament, the ribbon is a perfect touch!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful ornament and yummy ribbon for sure.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is amazing great ornament for the christmas tree:) Sandra H

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a cute ornament love the angel. Thanks for sharing it.

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear what you have to say