Sunday, September 4, 2011

Puppy Love....



Is certainly the sweetest kind of love for any little girl!
I captured this super sweet photo of my littlest and her puppy one day after she came home from school.
Ever since school started back again, poor Chewy (the puppy) has been going through withdrawls!
Seriously!  He paces the hallway, barks at closed bedroom doors, and whines and whimpers as he lays in front of the door waiting for the kids to return home.
Each day, when the kids get home, he is over come with joy, wagging his whole body and bouncing all around.   I can actually SEE his smile!

For this layout, I used jute , I crocheted some Baker's Twine to make the flowers, and I used Allison White Crocheted lace.

You can see the extra dimension that the different trims added to the overall layout.
I challenge you all to add trims, ribbons, or lace to your next layout!

Thank you for stopping by!  
I hope you all have a Fantastic Holiday weekend!


11 comments :

  1. so cute!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is the cutest layout with adorable picture.
    Love your choice of product to use

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is adorable! I have a cat that can not stand the fact the my youngest went to college. And now he is home for the weekend and she won't have anything to with him. He left for work this morning and all she has done is cried. I am not looking forward to when he goes back to school tomorrow. Another week of a whiny cat! Sigh....... http://visionsofpaper.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable photo and page. Love that jute. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just beautiful!:) Sandra H

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your LO is so pretty! I love the pretty trims on it. The flowers are gorgeous and I like the patterned paper backing.
    Hope your little puppy (LOVE the name Chewy!!!) gets use to not having the family home all day soon.
    Thanks for sharing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. love the crocheted flowers using the twine! And I do believe the pup is smiling in the picture too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. the crochet flowers make the layout pop. do you have a pattern to make the flowers?

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a sweet little guy! I have two little dogs myself. Welcome to the Funny Little Dog Society!

    ReplyDelete
  10. love the flowers. please share the pattern of how to make the open petal flowers!
    vschnorr at zoomtown dot com

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear what you have to say