Good morning everyone! Angi here with a tutorial and an altered project using Really Reasonable Ribbon red gingham ribbon and red satin double ruffle ribbon.
My kitchen is a chef theme with red, black, & white sprinkled all over. I made this altered frame to add more fun to the space. Here are some quick and easy instructions to make one of your own.
1. Use a 9" x 9" Ikea - "Ribba" frame. You can easily take it apart and alter it any way that you like.
2. Cut a piece of embossed cardstock to 9" x 9". I used Bazzill - Wallpaper "Raven" embossed cardstock.
3. Use adhesive and secure the embossed cardstock to the back base of the frame.
4. Take off the backing of your vinyl and position it in the center of your embossed cardstock. I used an old credit card to rub over the vinyl and secured it to the paper. The vinyl that I used is from Stampin Up!
5. Now that your vinyl is secure, peel away the top sheet.
6. Your vinyl should now lay flat and smooth against the embossed cardstock. Add your favorite RRR Ribbon. Now assemble your frame back together and your project is done.
I hope you found inspiration from my project.
Be sure to visit the RRR Store to scoop up some ribbon goodies.