Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Merry Christmas


Hello everyone and Happy Wednesday to all! Today's card was made using the BEAUTIFUL Satin Ribbon from Really Reasonable Ribbon!

For my bow I used Rosewood Satin with Grosgrain edge!  This is 1 of my MANY favorite Ribbons from Really Reasonable Ribbon.  For my bow I made 1 large and 1 small, then glued them together and added a tied knot in the middle. To view all Satin with Grosgrain Ribbon please visit HERE!

My images used are from Heartfelt Creations and the dp is leftover from last Christmas.  Lastly I added some sewing to my card!

Thank you for looking and have a lovely day!
Hugs,
Cheryl



3 comments :

  1. This is a beautiful card gorgeous image and background papers Ribbon and Sentiment:) Sandra H

    ReplyDelete
  2. That bow is fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just beautiful! I love your bow!

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear what you have to say