Friday, September 16, 2011

Oragami Diamond Fold!




Hello! I needed to make some b-day invites for my daughter, and thought of this fun fold! I saw this wonderful Origami Diamond Fold tutorialon YouTube by my dear friend Wendy! It really is super simple with a big WOW factor! :)

The fab ribbons I have used on this card is from the Really Reasonable Ribbon store.
I layered the white ruffled satin ribbon with some thinner teal satin ribbon, tied in a bow with a bow easy!

The fun tea set is from There She Goes stamps, which was stamped and then layered on a lacey square nestabilites from spellbinders.

Thanks so much for visiting today! Have a great day!

Connie

3 comments :

  1. Wow this is an amazing project! the layout is fantastic and the colour is gorgeous too!:) Sandra H

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute, and I am off to check the tutorial out! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How adorable....I love this idea...thank for the link.....

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear what you have to say