Monday, August 26, 2024

Fall Wooden Sign

 Howdy, y'all! Misty (@mommyofkidz) here today sharing an easy and fun Fall decor project. All of this was made with items from my stash, ribbon from Really Reasonable Ribbon, and of course, a little fall cutfile from Bonnie's Etsy!

I started with a little wooden sign that I picked up at Michael's for $3.  I like to check the clearance aisles at the craft stores for little things that I can use for projects just like this! Bonnie's Etsy and her files in Cricut Access are awesome, and I always find the perfect one for all my projects. This time I chose her cute little file...TGIF Thank God It's Fall. I loved it so much, I even kept the same colors as the example! 

I matched my vinyl colors with some fall florals from my stash, then paired up the ribbon and lace for the final touch. Plaid Ribbon Forest Green Paired with the Sharon Lace  made this little sign of mine just SCREAM fall! 

Usually I wouldn't use hot glue on things like this if I were putting it outside in my porch. Texas Heat is brutal and will literally melt the glue - no electricity required. However, since it was staying inside, I didn't have to worry about the glue melting my masterpiece and it falling apart. 






 Once it was all finished, I had the perfect little indoor fall decor sign to kick off my favorite season of all! The warm colors and comforting scents of Autumn filled my mind and made me smile. All I need now is for these scorching Texas Temperatures to drop so that I can break out my cozy sweaters!

  TGIF! Thank God It's Fall!!! 

and THANK YOU for stopping by today! Have a wonderfully crafty week!


No comments :

Post a Comment

We'd love to hear what you have to say