Friday, August 30, 2024

Thankful & Grateful

 

Hello crafty friends and Happy Friday to you all! Today Im sharing this darling card I created for Really Reasonable Ribbon and a challenge on Facebook. I used the gorgeous satin crosshatch ribbon you can find here on sale right now.  I also used the scor-tape to put my card together and then the foam squares to attach all layers. The little mouse is an svg file and the design papers are from pebbles family ties stack.

Sunflower centers are done with a chunky glitter from WOW glitter.
Really Reasonable Ribbon Supplies_

The challenge I entered into was with MAD and they sent me a file to cut out the card and mouse, just thought it was so cute I had to join in, as its not too often I join in challenges. what do you think?
Thank you so very much for stopping by and have a lovely day!
Hugs to all, Cheryl 





No comments :

Post a Comment

We'd love to hear what you have to say