Friday, August 16, 2024

Beary sweet Photo frame with Seam Binding

 

Hello crafty friends and Happy Friday to you all! DT Member Cheryl here with a fun little project I did. I took one of these old old frames my mom gave me and redid it and added some seam bindings and flowers to her.


To start I took the original eyes off of her, as they were little circle dots, and added some paper ones I had cut out on the cricut a long time ago. I then smoothed down the nose to get rid of the red using a crafting sanding block and colored it pink. Next I added the pink heart on top. 

For the ears I used brown seam binding that I ruched up and hot glued on her ears. and for her big bow I used the Rose Petal Seam Binding ruched up and made into a bow, then I added some flowers and then the baby pink seam binding to the top of the bow. Love how it turned out. I also added some chalking to the cheeks and eyes, and then dots to the cheeks and muzzle . I also distressed the outside of the entire frame.

This is the original.

Thank you so much for stopping by and have a lovely day! Hugs to all, Cheryl 


No comments :

Post a Comment

We'd love to hear what you have to say