Wednesday, August 7, 2024

Autumn is My Favorite Color

Well, we know Autumn is just around the corner.  It's just a whole lot harder to recognize here in the hot, dry desert of Nevada.  We don't get many of the changing leaves, the cool crisp Autumn air, etc.  I just look forward to when it's cool enough outside to wear my cute boots, scarves and sweaters.  I'm HOT and looking forward to the cooler temperatures.  Really Reasonable Ribbon and Bonnie Garby Designs helped me create this sweet Autumn card to welcome in the new season as it approaches.
I used some old Crate Paper patterned papers for the card base.  I attached all my paper using Scor-Tape which an awesome Adhesive.  I also laid a piece of Scor-Tape on my card where I placed a length of Chipmunk Double Satin Stitch Ribbon topped with a length of Orange Gingham Ribbon.  Because Scor-Tape comes in so many different widths, there's a perfect roll of Scor-Tape for every project.  And things get held in place securely....the way they should.
The sentiment is from the Autumn Leaves Digital Stamp Bundle found at Bonnie Garby Designs.  There are SO many fabulous digital stamp sets at Bonnie Garby Designs to help you expand your sentiment options.  Digital stamps are less expensive, they don't take up physical space to store them, and they make it so quick and easy to pop together a sweet card.  This sentiment was cut using a Crimped Frame Die from The Greetery.
The other goodies I added to my card include Autumn Gold Mulberry FlowersOrange Mulberry FlowersBrown Burlap String, and some Oatmeal Double Head Stamens.  There are always lots of FAB items waiting for you at Really Reasonable Ribbon and lots of inspiration on the Really Reasonable Ribbon Blog.  Thanks so much for stopping by to visit today.  It's always a treat.

Blessings,
Karen

No comments :

Post a Comment

We'd love to hear what you have to say