Tuesday, September 6, 2022

Autumn Breeze and Crunchy Leaves Note Card

Hello friends.  I don't know about you, but Autumn is my favorite season AND color palette and now is the perfect time to grab some great ribbons and mulberry flowers from Really Reasonable Ribbon for all your Autumn crafting!

It's September, so we have an ALL NEW Halloween themed Ribbon Club Assortment just out.  If you haven't grabbed the August Autumn themed assortment, now is the perfect time to join!

Just $17.50 for both if you are located in the USA.


I created a 5-1/2" x 4-1/4" top fold card created with my usual layered look. My digital sentiment is my main focal point with a layered strip of ribbon running under it.  I topped it off with a pretty double loop bow and I added a few pretty Open Rose flowers along the bottom of the sentiment panel.


My card is topped off with a pretty double loop bow created on my Bow-it-All V3.0 Tool using one of the ribbons from the August Ribbon Club Assortment from Really Reasonable Ribbon.

For a video tutorial on how to create this fun bow, please click HERE.

Thanks so much for stopping by today.  For more information on the background cutting file or the digital sentiment, please be sure to visit me on my Make Time to Craft Blog too.  Have a crafty week!

 

No comments :

Post a Comment

We'd love to hear what you have to say