Friday, September 23, 2022

Give Thanks (for Ribbons....LOL)

Hello!  Karen here today.  I guess it's no secret that I absolutely LOVE ribbons.  Those who stop by my blog and here at the RRR Blog frequently are aware that I (well, all of us here) enjoy working with lots and lots of RIBBONS.  I feel so very blessed to be on the Really Reasonable Ribbon DT, and I do hope that some of my cards and projects inspire you.   I just love the extra texture that ribbons and trims add to any and every project they touch.  And when it comes to ribbons and trims, Really Reasonable Ribbon has it ALL and then some.
I used black cardstock and some cute Carta Bella Hello Autumn 6x6 Patterned Papers and journalling card to create my card base. Well..... all that AND lots of lovely RIBBONS. I added a length of Black & White Gingham Ribbon, Plaid Orange Ribbon With Black Stitched Edges, and one of my all-time favorites - Bay Leaf Seam Binding. I used all the same trims as listed and linked above to make my little tag at the bottom left. I stamped the word thanks on a small kraft tag and tied it all together with a nice long piece of Ivory Burlap String. It just helped me tie in, and repeat, all the different ribbons I laid on my card underneath the sentiment square. Thanks for stopping by the RRR Blog today, and please don't forget to visit Really Reasonable Ribbon Store for ALL your ribbon needs (as well as Adhesives, Flowers, Embellishments and SO much more).
Blessings,
Karen

No comments :

Post a Comment

We'd love to hear what you have to say