Friday, September 16, 2022

Trick or Treat?

Hello, again everyone! It is Gloria with you. I am back today using more of the beautiful Really Reasonable Ribbon September Ribbon Club ribbons! 

If you love ribbon, the Ribbon Club is such a great way to try out lots of styles and colors of ribbon! I often buy older sets when Bonnie has them for sale, or I will buy extras of ribbon styles that I particularly love!

My second favorite card size to make is 5" x 6". I don't know why, but just putting the 6" x 6" cards on a little diet makes them seem so much more interesting to me! I love this size, but I do have to either use a 5" x 7" envelope or make my own custom envelopes. 

I shopped my stash for some paper, and I used Graphic 45 Rare Oddities, Pink Paislee  Hocus Pocus, and Echo Park Hocus Pocus (yes, two companies had paper with the same name). 

I also used some chipboard elements and a sticker from Graphic 45 Steampunk Spells. I love to dig through my paper hoard and mix and match! 

The spider web is cut using a die from Papertrey Ink.

Now for the ribbons! I used 5/8" Grape Checkerboard Satin to make a big bow, which I glued to the card. I then added another bow made from 5/8" Black Double-Faced Satin. I added the chipboard square and sticker, along with a metal gear and a metal feather. 

I used some shimmer spray to make a pale lavender rose look a little manky! I also used a few purple rose buds
Mixing ribbons with embellishments and flowers is my joy! It makes me so happy! I added a few silver pearls to the card for a finishing touch!

Thank you so much for stopping by! And get your candy ready for Trick or Treat night!


Really Reasonable Ribbon Supplies Used:

Other Supplies Used: cardstock, printed paper, charms, chipboard, pearls, glitter spray

No comments :

Post a Comment

We'd love to hear what you have to say