Friday, September 9, 2022

Happy Birthday card

 
Hello crafty friends and Happy Friday to you all! Today's happy birthday card was designed for Really Reasonable Ribbon and for a friend who needed a birthday card so I made 2 for her to choose from. I'm loving these colors together and have used this design paper and flowers on other items as well. 
so for my card I chose to use 3 different design papers for the front, and then the chevron for the inside. I added 5 layers to the front, and then decorated using the gorgeous flowers from Really Reasonable Ribbon. I love the large chrysanthemums that RRR has to offer, and there are so many colors and assortments to choose from. Next I chose to use the Red Open roses, and then the yellow
Really Reasonable Ribbon supplies used:
Open Roses Mixed Color 20mm for the greenish blue color
other items used, hot glue, sewing machine, dew drops, stamps from stampinup!, dies, ink, white paint pen

Thank you so much for stopping by and have a lovely day!
hugs to all,
Cheryl



1 comment :

  1. This is a fantastic card! I love the layout and papers inside and out! Brilliant

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear what you have to say