Monday, September 30, 2019

Spooktacular Ribbon Topped Treat Tags



Hello, Friends!  Halloween is coming!  And these spooktacular ribbon topped treat tags are perfect for all the grown up ghouls and ghosts on your list!


I've topped each tag with a wonderful cluster of Halloween Ribbons from the September Ribbon Club.


I've also wrapped ribbon around the pocket base on each tag.  Doing this really gives the tag a finished, professional feel.


The pocket holds treats that any grown up trick or treater would enjoy.  I've wrapped individual packs of cookies with designer paper, added ribbon and a rosette to a vintage silver spoon, tucked in a tea bag, candy corn, chocolate treat and honey stick to complete the gift ensemble. 


The ribbon cluster takes these tags from fabulous to frightfully fabulous!  And it is so easy to do!  Just thread lengths of the September Ribbon Club ribbons through the top of the tag.  Tie them off with a length of the Grape Diamond Ribbon Satin to secure.  Top with a boo-tiful bow for the perfect finishing touch.



I upcycled some clothing tags by painting them with black chalk paint.  The jute string on the tag is also tied into the ribbon cluster.  Then I added a mini Halloween card on the front of the tag.



This is where you can add your ghostly greetings.

Here's a look at the second tag:






I'm telling you, friends...ribbon is magic!  I hope I've shared some tips and ideas that you can use in your own crafty adventures!

Thanks for stopping by!
Cheerio,
kathy

No comments :

Post a Comment

We'd love to hear what you have to say