Friday, September 6, 2019

Trick or Treat Halloween Greeting Card

Hello there friends and crafty peeps! Ginny here to share some not so spooky inspiration with you.  Yes I know it's early....but what can I say I love Halloween!
I super love this Bold Check Ribbon on holiday cards. Seems to work for Christmas projects  too lol!
I'm also using the Ivory Burlap String to create a layered look for this bow.
This Twilight collection from Authentique is my new favorite. What's not to like..there's stripes and dots and spooky images.
I created these flowers to get a perfect match for this festive holiday card. The stamens are from RRR and they are the perfect finishing touch.
Last but not least is a glittery die cut frame, metal charms, and a vintage button.

~Really Reasonable Ribbon~ Bold Check Black, Ivory Burlap String, Double Headed Stamen Black.

Wishing everyone a happy and productive day : ) G

No comments :

Post a Comment

We'd love to hear what you have to say