Friday, September 20, 2019

Pretty Kanzashi Hair Clip

Hello there ribbon lovers.  Bonnie here again today and I'm sharing another fun Kanzashi creation using ribbon and accessories from Really Reasonable Ribbon.

This would be great as a hair accessory for an adult by adding a French Clip or other clip of your choice.  It would also make a nice pin for a jacket or bag by adding a Pin Back.

I added a pretty gingham Covered Button from Really Reasonable Ribbon to the center of the flower to finish it off.

This Kanzashi Creation was made with all 1-1/2" Solid Grosgrain Ribbons and 1-1/2" Gingham Ribbon using the petal variations in the videos below.  While it looks very large in the photo, it only measures a little more than 3" at the widest point.  It's the perfect size for an understated hair clip.

Kanzashi Ribbon Flower Petal #1
To view this video on YouTube, please click HERE.




Kanzashi Ribbon Flower Petal #1 Folding Variation
To view this video on YouTube, please click HERE.



I encourage you to give Kanzashi a try.  I bet you'll be hooked!



Thanks so much for stopping by today.  As always, I would love to have you swing by my Make Time to Craft blog as well and follow me over there.  Happy crafting!


2 comments :

  1. Kanzashi flowers are my favourite ribbon flower to make. Yours are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear what you have to say