Monday, September 16, 2019

Beautiful Fall Mixed Media Home Decor


Hello, Ribbon Lovers!   Here we are at the very end of August and I can feel fall peeping around the corner.  After a extra hot and sultry southern summer, I am more than ready to welcome it!


I have so enjoyed working with the ribbons in the August Ribbon Club Assortment.   I had one last fling with them while making this 9" x 11" wall hanging.  The bows on this vintage hanger are tied with Turftan Brown Delicate Stitched Satin and 3/8" Brown/Cream Plaid.  Topped with some vintage buttons from my stash, they provide just the right finishing touch, and a perfect color match for this Prima Autumn Sunset paper collection.

Soon we'll be trading in out flip flops for wooly socks and our petunias for pumpkins.  I love the change of seasons, and since fall is my favorite, I'm especially looking forward to this one.

Thanks so much for stopping by!

Cheerio,
kathy

2 comments :

We'd love to hear what you have to say