Friday, August 16, 2019

Sweet Dreams Autumn Sunset Card

Hello, Ribbon Lovers!  Fall is peeping around the corner, so it's time to break out your August Ribbon Club Assortment.  Today's Sweet Dream Autumn Sunset card is loaded with fall imagery, gorgeous mixed media texture and of course, beautiful ribbons and flowers from Really Reasonable Ribbon.


I am loving the plaid ribbons in the August Club.  This 3/8" brown/ivory plaid is the perfect accent for this 5 1/2" square card.  Ribbon is a lovely way to add texture to your cards and layouts. 


After tying this 2 1/2" double loop bow with my Zutter Bow-it-All Tool, I topped it with Mixed Earth Tone Cottage Roses from Wild Orchard Crafts.  These little 25mm roses are the perfect size to add to a bow cluster. 


Inside the card, I added some pretty paper layers and a pocket.


Then I used my scraps to make this little tea bag wallet.


You could also use this as a gift card holder if you did not want to add the tea.

Fall is my favorite season of the year, so I am really enjoying the August Ribbon Club assortment.  After the hot summer we've endured here in North Carolina, I hope you will forgive me for wanting crisp autumn days and cooler autumn nights! 

Wishing you a day filled with joy and creativity!
Cheerio,
kathy

2 comments :

  1. Beautiful creation. I love the colors. We could definitely use some fall. The Florida heat and humidity has been terrible. [Bunny]`

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much, Bunny! We are ready for fall here in North Carolina, too! Fall colors are my favorite, so I really love the Ribbon Club this month! Thanks for making my day! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear what you have to say