Wednesday, August 28, 2019

Something Sweet

Welcome by my blog today, friends.  I'm so very grateful that you've stopped by.  Today I'm sharing a fun little project that I created for Really Reasonable Ribbon.  I always LOVE to top everything I make with ribbons, flowers and all things pretty.  Really Reasonable Ribbon will help you to find all the perfect trims and toppings for every project you're planning.
Today I'm sharing a couple of sweet candy tubes that I filled with purple Skittles.  Why urple, you ask?  Well, that's my niece, Alexa's, favorite color.  I always LOVE to bring her special treats when I visit.  I cut a white tag and decorated with a glitter-frosted Cupcake that I attached with Scor-Tape.  Then, I adorned the tag by bundling some Natural Burlap StringPink Double-Head StamensLavender Double-Head StamensWhite Double-Head Stamens, and bows of 5/8" Purple Gingham Ribbon and 1/2" Dusty Rose Wrinkle Ribbon.  That's topped with some darling Miniature Sweetheart Blossoms from the gorgeous Mixed Pastels Miniature Sweetheart Blossoms.
When you shop at Really Reasonable Ribbon, you will not only find the most AMAZING assortment of ribbons, trims, twines, laces, and all thing spooled....but you will also find the most GORGEOUS and vast assortment of Mulberry FlowersStamensEmbellishmentsAdhesivesHair Accessories, and SO much more.  Really Reasonable Ribbon really does has SO much to offer; and shipping costs are always very reasonable as well.
Thanks for visiting, and please be sure to visit the Really Reasonable Ribbon Blog often for more inspiration, as well as news on special sales and promotions.  There's always LOTS of fun, fabulous products, and loads of inspiration at RRR.

Blessings,
Karen

4 comments :

  1. Gorgeous and yummy Karen I am sure your niece will love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a fun project and so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, how pretty and those skittles look delicious too.

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear what you have to say